Pages

Monday 8 March 2010

And the winner is...

It seems like the Oscars became a little more interesting than first believed, would have been pretty boring if Avatar got all of 'em, right?
So here are the winners:

  • Best Picture - The Hurt Locker
  • Best Director - Kathryn Bigelow (The Hurt Locker)
  • Best Actor - Jeff Bridges (Crazy Heart)
  • Best Actress - Sandra Bullock (The Blind Side)
  • Best Supporting Actor - Chrsitoph Waltz (Inglourious Basterds)
  • Best Supporting Actress - Mo'Nique (Precious)
  • Best Original Screenplay - The Hurt Locker
  • Best Adapted Screenplay - Precious
  • Best Animated Feature - Up
  • Best Foreign Language - El Secreto de sus Ojos

So I didn't get the movie right, but I'm happy for Hurt Locker. I did get what I wanted for Director, Actor, Animated and Foreign Language. And I guessed right on Supporting Actor, Original Screenplay and Adapted Screenplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment