Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Films I recommend

Mr Nobody 
A fantastic fantasy, a beautiful piece of film making
Favourite quote: Promise me that when I die, you'll scatter my ashes on Mars.

Inception
Epic, this will rank among the greatest films of all time.
Do they come here to sleep? No, They come here to be woken up. Dream has become their reality! Who are you to say, otherwise?

Hot Tub Timemachine
Surprisingly amusing, and amusing in surprising ways. Not the expected jokes, felt fresh. 
Favourite quote: You're married?  No, not yet, she's nine.

Green Zone
Well made and any film with Matt Damon in it that I can watch without being irritated that Matt Damon is in it must be good.
Favourite quote:  What the fuck you talking about? Of course it fucking matters! The reasons we go to war always matter! It's all that matters! It fucking matters!

The Ghost Writer
Cosy, though not scary or very exciting. More than worth the time though. 
 Favourite quote:  He can't drown two ghost writers, for god sake. You're not kittens!

Taken
One long action sequence, and one awesome revenge-movie. Gore-fest with Liam Neeson, sounds strange? Yes but it works. 
Favourite quote:  If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment